Friday, February 15, 2013

Dia De Los Muertos

Hi everyone, 
  I'm currently working on my senior thesis with my two partners Lindsey St. Pierre and Kate Reynolds. We are producing a 3 minute animated short called Dia De Los Muertos. The film is almost coming to a end, and we have hired Corey Wallace, a professional composer, to make a beautiful music score for our film. Hiring a good composer costs a bit, so we made a Kickstarter to help raise the funds to help cover the cost. So please take a look, share, donate if you can because every little bit helps.

 Here is the link to the Kickstarter:
Music for "Day of the Dead" Animated film 

Thank You everyone :)



1 comment:

  1. I just saw this film courtesy of Cake Wrecks. I am completely amazed by it. Not just by the artistry, but by the true emotions. This is how I feel when I'm allowed to see my daughter in my dreams. She died 4 years ago at age 21. At first I don't recognize her. Then I realize it's her, and I have the feeling of joy that you've shown in the little girl's face. We hug and kiss, and then she's gone. How did you know?

    ReplyDelete